[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]What Is Fibroid Uterus And How Can It Be Treated?
Fibroid Uterus is a disease in which benign lumps start to grow in the uterus. The clinical name of fibroid uterus is uterine leiomyomas. It is one of the most prominently seen tumors in female reproductive system. Most of the times, the tumors are non-cancerous.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Causes Of Fibroid Uterus
The exact cause of Fibroid Uterus is still unclear. But chances are high that Fibroid Uterus is caused due to one of the following reason:
- The level of progesterone and estrogen are both high during the reproductive age. When the estrogen level becomes extremely high during pregnancy, the fibroids start swelling which may result into Fibroid Uterus. Also, taking birth control pills that contain a high amount of estrogen can cause the disease.
- Fibroid Uterus can sometimes prove to be hereditary. If the disease runs in the family, chances are high that close relative will also be affected by it.
Both hormonal and genetic factors can cause Fibroid Uterus. Researches also prove that intake of alcohol, red meat and caffeine can trigger the disease but there is no solid proof against such reports.
Symptoms of Uterine Fibroid
Most of the women suffering from Fibroid Uterus display no symptoms. In extreme cases, the following symptoms can be experienced:
- Heavy menstrual flow
- Long duration of menstrual periods
- Pelvic pain
- Frequent urination
- Leg pain
- Lower abdomen discomfort
- Painful periods
- Pain during intercourse
- Enlargement of lower abdomen
- Repeated miscarriages
A female should visit a doctor when fibroid causes symptoms like continuous pelvic pain, heavy and long period, spotting between periods and lower abdomen discomfort. If few of the symptoms which are listed above match with your experience, you should promptly visit a doctor.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3322″ img_size=”full” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_rounded”][vc_column_text]
Diagnosis Of Fibroid Uterus
Many diagnoses are available to confirm whether a person is suffering from Fibroid Uterus or not. Though, sometimes a doctor can tell whether a female has Fibroid Uterus or not simply by an ordinary pelvic system. But this may not be enough always, and therefore one should opt for one of the following methods to confirm if she is suffering from Fibroid Uterus:
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
One might also need to go through surgery to confirm if they have Fibroid Uterus. The two kinds of surgeries which are performed to know about the real condition of the person are laparoscopy and hysteroscopy.
Treatment for Uterine Fibroid In Homeopathy
If one is diagnosed with Fibroid Uterus, it is advised that they should immediately begin the treatment. Of course, one should try to avoid having surgeries because of the common complications. Homeopathy provides an excellent non-surgical treatment that can cure Fibroid Uterus. Listed below are top homeopathic remedies for the disease:
- Calcarea Carbonica: The women who are suffering from the long menstrual period with heavy flow should use this medicine to bring things in control which further helps in reducing the risk of infertility that can be caused by Fibroid Uterus.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris: This medicine should be used by the women who have a very short gap between their two periods. If one is suffering from a situation where one has not recovered from the previous period but the second period has already started, this is the medicine that they should choose. Also, the medicine can relieve pain due to severe cramps during period.
- Fraxinus Americana: If the menstrual flow is accompanied by the sensation of excessive bearing down, then one should go for this medicine as it successfully removes the discomfort.
- Sabina: It is the best homeopathic medicine to use when discharges dark clots with blood during periods. Also, the medicine is suitable to get relief from pelvic pain that starts from the uterine and goes downward towards thighs.
- Thyroidinum: If one is suffering from obesity along with Fibroid Uterus, then they should take this medicine as it can reduce the symptoms with no to minimum side-effects.
Another very popular homeopathic medicine to escape from Fibroid Uterus is Ferrum Metallicum that controls excessive bleeding during periods because of the disease. Uterine fibroids treatment in homeopathy guarantees reduction or complete removal of the symptoms with no side-effects.
There are many other non-homeopathic ways of treating the disease like Uterine Fibroid Embolization but it can produce side effects like infection, premature menopause, amenorrhea and long lasting pains. Therefore, it is advised to try homeopathic ways for treating the disease instead of directly doing a surgery.
Fibroid Uterus Treatment Through Change In Food Habits
The hereditary factor that causes Fibroid Uterus can’t be avoided but one can reduce the hormonal imbalance to get free from Fibroid Uterus. It can be done by changing minutely the food habits like:
- Increase the amount of fibrous food in the diet.
- Avoid alcohol and sugar.
- Avoid smoking.
- Increase the intake of essential fats in daily meals.
- Eat cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage.
Also, try exercising daily as it will help in reducing weight which will improve the hormonal balance and also try to avoid any kind of stress. The homeopathy treatment of Fibroid Uterus along with these few changes will surely help you in getting rid of the disease.
Gupta Homoeo Clinic is a trusted clinic that provides treatment of almost all the diseases by homeopathic ways. With more than 40 years of experience, the clinic has the best Fibroid Uterus homeopathic treatment doctor. If you are looking for a non-surgical way to free yourself from Fibroid Uterus, then obviously the homeopathy doctor for Fibroid Uterus treatment can give you the best advice and who else can it be than someone who has years of experience and specialization? Also, it is understandable if one seeks for female homeopathy doctor of Fibroid Uterus in order to treat Fibroid Uterus as it is a disease that affects the female gender and a lady doctor would be able to communicate better with the patient. Again, this won’t be a problem because Gupta Homoeo Clinic has a female homeopathic doctor to solve the problem.