Genital Warts treatment in homeopathy is very easy and safe. There are no side effects from the treatment because homoeopathic medicines are dynamic in nature. Homeopathic medicines help in complete recovery in rapid and gentle way. In our clinical experiences we never see reoccurrence of genital warts after homoeopathic treatment.
What is genital wart?
Genital warts are small, flesh-colored, brown or pink colored small irregular abnormal growth in genital area caused by a common sexually transmitted infection. Genital warts are also called as Veneral Warts/Condylomata Accuminata. Genital warts are commonly seen in sexually active persons who have any type of contact like vaginal, anal, or oral sex (applicable for both sexes). It is caused by Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and at least half of the all sexually active people will become infected with HPV. Women’s are somewhat more likely than men to develop genital warts.
What are the Genital wart symptoms?
The signs and symptoms of genital warts include:
- Genital warts may are small fleshy abnormal growth on genitalia or pubic region.
- Genital warts may be very samall and flat which may resembles to the hair follicle in starting. They can appear single or in group as well.
- Itching or discomfort in your genital area
- May Bleed on intercourse
- Genital warts sometimes very small so that it is difficult to see them by naked eye. Genital warts can multiply into large clusters, in someone with a weak immune system.
- Genital warts in women can grow on the vulva, walls of vagina, the area between the external genitalia and the anus, the anal canal, and the cervix.
- Genital warts in men may occur at the tip or shaft of the penis, the scrotum, or the anus.
- Warts can also develop in mouth of a person by doing oral sex if partner is infected from genital warts.
Who are at high risk?
- Having unprotected sex with multiple partners or another sexually transmitted infection.
- Under the age of 30
- Have a weakened immune system
- Genital warts are contagious so can also develop in mouth or throat of a person who do oral sexual with an infected person.
- It also transfers from the infected mother to the child during vaginal delivery.
- Sharing sex toys.
- It can spread by touching warts.
How to get rid of genital warts?
Genital warts are easily treatable with homoeopathy. If u don’t take any treatment it may possible to extend period of time without any serious outbreak, but it may not be possible to get rid of the warts forever without any treatment. So it is advisable to take homoeopathy treatment for genital warts. It is best treatment for warts in our view.
How to protect yourself from genital warts?
- During vaginal, anal or oral sex use a male or female condom.
- Avoid rubbing or touching the warts.
- Avoid multiple sexual partners, it can increases the risk of genital warts.
Can genital warts be cured?
Genital warts are not curable for whole life, these are treatable. It can reoccur any time in your life. But on the behalf of our clinical experience there are least chances of reoccurrence after taking the homeopathy medicines for genital warts. Genital warts treatment in homeopathy is gentle and safe.
Homoeopathy for genital warts
The good and important thing of homoeopathy is that it does not suppress symptoms but tries to cure the main cause of every health problems. Genital wart treatment in homeopathy is safe and painless. Homeopathic medicines do not kill the HPV virus but creates an environment in the body in which the virus cannot sustain and warts fall off.
Homeopathic repertory lists a number of medicines for the genital warts because this is based not on the diagnosis, but on totality of the symptoms of the patient. Some homeopathic medicines are listed below-
CALCAREA CARBONICA: calcarea carbonica is indicated in warts which may be fleshy, horny, painful and offensive. Patient is usually chilly, lazy and indolent and fearsome. CAUSTICUM : Causticum is indicated in large warts, oozing blood sometimes, appear anywhere on margins, sometimes suppurating. Patient is sympathetic and anxious.
DULCAMARA: Dulcamara is indicated in flat and hard warts located on back of hands and face. Also, in large warts. Patient is aggravated in cold weather, when there is low temperature in atmosphere like damp or humid weather. onset starts in autumn.
NATRUM MURATICUM: Natrum muraticum is indicated warts on palm and fingers. Patient is sensitive, sentimental, reserved and resentful also craving for salt.
NITRIC ACIDUM: Nitric acidum is large. Fissured that itch or bleed on washing.horny warts surrounding central depression or in plantar warts.
THUJA OCCIDENTALIS: Thuja occidentalis is indicated in various kinds of warts mostly in isolated, large, jagged warts that smell or bleed easily, warts on the sole of the foot commonly needed in genital warts.
By addressing one’s health problems from inside out, our homoeopathy can help protect our future offspring from inherited tendencies towards disease states. If you are experiencing illness or any of the symptoms, which you feel is not good. Then please think of genital wart treatment in homoeopathy, and watch how it can be renewed into an opportunity for safe, secure, scientific and effective healing.